Legit Cooling Reviews
Koolance CPU-330 Water Block Review
|Product:||Koolance CPU-330 Water Block|
|Date:||Fri, May 23, 2008 - 12:00 AM|
|Written By:||Shane Higgins -|
The Koolance CPU-330 Water Block
Once you catch the water cooling bug there will always be the nagging itch to find the right parts to squeeze every ounce of potential from your cooling loop. Unless you buy a kit, the part that you will most likely pick out first is the CPU water block. Today we will be looking at one of those options from Koolance, the CPU-330 water block. Let’s take a quick look at the specifications.
- Model: CPU-330
- Type: CPU Block CPU
- Compatibility (It supports most boards using the following processors):
- AMD AM2 + 939 / 940 / 754 processors (64, Opteron, X2, FX, Sempron) AMD "F" 1207 (Quad, Opteron, X2, FX) AMD "A" 462 (XP, Duron)
- Intel LGA775 (Quad, Core 2 Duo, Core Duo, Extreme, Pentium) Intel 478 (Pentium 4, D, EE, M, Celeron) Intel Xeon (603, 604, LGA771)
- Block Dimensions: 60 x 60 x 18mm
- Block Material: High Density Copper, 21k Gold Plating, Anodized Aluminum
- Tube Dimensions: 3/8" (10mm); 1/2" (13mm) and 1/4" (6mm) available
- Port thread: G1/4
- Included fittings: None
The CPU-330 block comes in a simple box.
Inside the box is the block, backing plate, rubber insulator, retention studs, and thumb screws to mount the block to just about any socket. Since the CPU-330 does not come with fittings Koolance provided a set for us.
Next Page - A Closer look
Page 1 - The Koolance CPU-330 Water Block
Page 2 - A Closer look
Page 3 - Installation and The Test System
Page 4 - Results and Conclusion