Legit Mods and Ends Reviews
Super Talent 2GB Mega Screen MP3 Player Review
|Product:||SuperTalent 2GB MegaScreen|
|Date:||Fri, Dec 15, 2006 - 10:00 AM|
|Written By:||Matt DiCecca -|
Introducing the SuperTalent Mega Screen
Today we have an MP3 Player from Super Talent. Called the Mega-Screen, this little player is packed with features. Super Talent has been in the MP3 player industry since April 18, 2006 and their Mega Screen MP3 players have been obviously designed for style as well as function. They are available in white and black models with 512MB, 1GB and 2GB storage capacties. Since they use flash memory for storage these players are very affordable. Marketed as an Ipod Nano competitor the 2GB Mega Screen that is being reviewed can be found over at Newegg for $85.99, which makes it a great option for a stocking stuffer.
The button layout is a model of simplicity. In addition to a big 128x128 pixel color OLED display, these units include an FM tuner, support for six languages, and a hi-speed USB 2.0 interface. The powerful lithium battery, which delivers six to eight hours of operation, is rechargeable through the USB port.
- Mfr Part Number: MP3/4-2GBK
- Color: Black
- Memory Capacity: 2 GB
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Display: 1.5" MEGA Screen (262K Color OLED, 128x128 Pixels)
- Music Format: MP3(8Kbps~320Kbps) / WMA (20Kbps~320Kbps)
- Recording: Line-in Real Time Mic/Voice Recording (ADPCM Type); Built-in FM/FM Tuner Recording
- Lyrics Supporting
- Language: English/ Chinese/ Spanish/ Portuguese/ Korean/ German
- Battery: Rechargeable LITHIUM Battery
- Operating System: Windows 98/SE/ME/2000/XP/2003; Mac OS 8.6+; Linux 2.4.1+
- Dimension: 87 x 42 x 9 mm
- Weight: 36g
- Items Included: Earphones, USB2.0 Cable, Product Manual, and Drivers.
- Battery charging time: 240 minutes
- Noise ratio: 90 dB
- Output: earphone 32R 10mW
- Frequency: 20 Hz~20 KHz
- Upload speed: 1000KB, download 750 KB
- Warranty: 1 year
Let’s take a closer look to see if this player can stack against the Ipod juggernaut.
Next Page - What’s in the Box?
Page 1 - Introducing the SuperTalent Mega Screen
Page 2 - What’s in the Box?
Page 3 - Let’s Look at the Player in Action
Page 4 - Let’s Talk about the Features
Page 5 - Impressions and Conclusion