ASRock Fatal1ty P67 Professional Motherboard ReviewMon, Jun 13, 2011 - 12:00 AM
Rightmark Audio Analyzer
The RightMark Audio Analyzer suite is designed for testing quality of analog and digital paths of any audio devices, be it a sound card, an MP3 player, a consumer CD/DVD player or an acoustic set. The results are obtained by playing and recording test signals passed through the tested audio path by means of frequency analysis algorithms. The latest version of RightMark Audio Analyzer can be found here.
Rightmark Audio Analyzer Comparison Chart
- ASRock Fatal1ty Professional – Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec
- GIGABYTE P67A-UD7 – Realtek ALC889 8-Ch High Definition Audio CODEC
- BIOSTAR TP67XE – Realtek ALC892 8-Ch High Definition Audio CODEC
- GIGABYTE P67A-UD4 – Realtek ALC892 8-Ch High Definition Audio CODEC
- ECS P67H2-A Black Extreme – Realtek ALC892 8-Ch High Definition Audio CODEC
- MSI P67A-GD65 – Realtek ALC892 8-Ch High Definition Audio CODEC
- ASUS P8P67 Deluxe – Realtek ALC889 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- ASUS P8P67 – Realtek ALC892 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- ECS P55H-AK – Realtek RTL889 8-Ch High Definition audio CODEC
The ASRock Fatal1ty Professional P67 motherboard uses the Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec and received a rating of “Good” by Rightmark Audio Analyzer. This is the same rating that all of the Intel P67 boards have received whether they are using the ALC892, or the ALC889 that some of the boards are using.