Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Full-Tower Case Review
Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Full-Tower PC Case
Recently we had the opportunity to look at Phanteks low cost full tower case, the Enthoo Pro. Now, Phanteks is following up with a higher end Enthoo model, the Luxe. There are similarities between the Pro and Luxe, along with multiple differences. Phanteks takes care in making sure that the features the enthusiasts want in a case are provided; this includes multiple cooling options, ranging from air cooling to liquid cooling. Then Phanteks goes a step further and adds features to make their cases stand out.
The Phanteks Enthoo Luxe is available in two colors, Black (PH-ES614L-BK) and White (PH-ES614L-WT) both of which can be found online for around $149.99 with free shipping. The Luxe includes easily removed fan filters, a stealth interior which hides the 3.5″ drive bays, a standard front I/O cluster, Phanteks 5 year warranty, and many other options which we will take a look at.
Phanteks has included a couple of add-ons with the Enthoo Luxe. The first is a PWM fan hub controller, that can control up to eleven fans using an optional Y cable. This allows for multiple cooling options to be controlled by the PWM function on the motherboard. Speaking of the cooling options, the Luxe can support up to ten 120mm fans throughout the case! However, as liquid cooling is very popular, they have also included support for radiators in four locations, which includes support for a 420mm radiator at the top. Next, they have included two brackets on the back of the motherboard tray to hide two 2.5″ drives, utilizing the space wisely rather than leaving it as unused space.
For the Luxe, Phanteks has included some lighting around the top and front edges. Using their LED strips and an integrated light controller, the user can select between ten colors to meet their specific tastes.
Features and Specifications
- Sandblasted Aluminum faceplates with matte finish or Glossy white aluminum faceplates
- Multi-color ambient lighting
- Stealth interior design
- Extreme cooling capacity
- Support for up to 8x 120mm / 7x 140mm / 2x 200mm fans
- Comes with 3 Phanteks premium fans
- PWM fan hub plus 2x y-splitters allow for 8 fan connections* (11 fans max with additional y-splitters sold seperately)
- Extensive water cooling support. Provides up to 4 different installation areas for slim and thick radiators varying from single to triple (120mm and 140mm form factors). Clearance for push-pull fan configurations.
- Innovative liquid cooling mounting systems: radiator brackets for easy installation
- Dual removable harddrive cages
- 2x removable Drop-N-Lock SSD brackets
- Fully equipped with dustfilters (1x top, 1x front, 2x bottom)
- Removable top mesh panel for easy fan installation and dust filter cleaning
- Compartment for fan installation in top panel
- Clean cable management using Phanteks’ preinstalled Hoop-N-Loop cable ties
- Removable PSU cover
- Mod friendly structure uses screws NOT rivets
- 10 color abient lighting controller
- 2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, microphone, 3.5mm audio jack
|Dimension||255mm x 560mm x 550mm (W x H X D)10.0in x 22.0in x 21.65in (W x H x D)|
|Form Factor||Full Tower Chassis|
|Material(s)||Aluminum faceplates, Steel Chassis|
|Motherboard Support||ATX, EATX, uATX, mATX, SSI EEB|
|Front I/O||2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, Mic, Headphone|
|Side Window||Yes, split-window design|
|Expansion & Drive Bays|
|Internal 3.5″||6 (2x 3HDD cages)|
|Internal 2.5″||8 (2x 3HDD cages + 2x SSD brackets)|
|Cooling||120mm fan||140mm fan||200mm fan|
|Top||3x||3x (1x included)||1x|
|Liquid Cooling||120mm Radiator||140mm Radiator|
|Front||Up to 240||–|
|Top||Up to 360||Up to 420|
|Bottom||Up to 240||140|
|Graphic Card||347mm; 338mm minus reservoir diameter (reservoir bracket installed); 472mm (without HDD Cages)|
|Cable Management||27mm (39mm at PSU area)|
|Radiator (Top)||65mm to Motherboard|
|Package Dimension||325mm x 635mm x 632mm (WxHxD) or 12.8in x 25.0in x 24.88in (WxHxD)|
|Net Weight||13.9Kg or 30.64lbs|
|Gross Weight||16Kg or 35.27lbs|
|Length||5 Years Limited|
Let’s take a look at how Phanteks has packaged the Enthoo Luxe, then we will get to looking at what makes the case stand-out.