Corsair TwinX1024-4000Pro Memory Kit
Our Test System:
- Intel Pentium 4 3.0C 800MHz FSB (Intel ES unlocked Sample)
- ABIT IC7-MAX3 Canterwood Motherboard
- MSI Geforce 4 Ti-4800 128mb
- Thermalright SLK-900U w/80cfm Delta (Air Cooled)
- Seagate 120Gb Serial ATA 150 Hard drive
- Antec TrueControl 550W Power Supply
- ViewSonic E90fb Monitor
- BeanTech Igloo8 Aluminum Case
- 1GB Kingston HyperX PC4000
- 1GB Corsair XMS 4000
- 1GB Corsair XMS 4000Pro
- NVIDIA Detonator 43.45
- Intel Chipset Software Utility 5.00.1012
- Intel Application Accelerator v2.3
- ABIT BIOS version 12
Testing Procedure :
All testing was done on a fresh install of Windows XP Professional build 2600 with Service Pack 1A and DirectX 9.0b. All benchmarks were completed on the desktop with no other software programs running. No overclocking was done on the video card unless noted. Our testing processor was an unlocked Intel Pentium 4 3.0C. Our testing was done at 250×12 = 3.0GHz with H/T enabled. We did disable the audio, USB, Firewire, and lan features found in the BIOS menu for all the testing competed during this review.
All testing was completed at 2.8Vdimm unless otherwise noted!
Now for the results!