Plantronics Explorer 370 Ruggedized Bluetooth Headset Review
Plantronics Explorer 370 Rough and Ready
In our search for the best-valued Bluetooth headset on the market today, we turn our focus to Plantronics and one of their latest offerings in their Explorer Series: The Ruggedized Explorer 370 Bluetooth Headset.
First and foremost, Plantronics designed this headset to be affordable, and with a street price of just under $40, the Explorer 370 will not break your bank. The Explorer 370 also touts itself as being one fo the few Ruggedized wireless headsets built for active outdoor use on the market. It not only has 7 hours of talk time (with 8 days standby time) but is also water and dust resistant with an extra wind/noise reduction filter built in.
At 20 grams, its not the lightest headset we have seen in fact, its double the weight of the Aliph Jawbone 2 and Callpod Dragon V2 but they also cost twice the price. We really dont see too many ruggedized products in the Bluetooth market and this is what sets the Explorer 370 apart from the other headsets. How well does the headset work, and is it really worth looking at a ruggedized headset?
- Fit: Over the ear Monaural for either ear
- Up to 7 hours of continuous talk time
- Standby Time: 200 hours or almost eight days
- Charge Time: 2 hours
- One Touch: Access all controls with a single button
- Convenient, one touch controls
- Range: up to 33 from your Bluetooth device
- Accurate sound channeling with unique speaker
- Supports Bluetooth Hands-Free and Headset Profiles
- 1-Year Limited Warranty