The power supply
The In Win BK623 comes with a 300w small form factor power supply made by the FSP Group Inc. The power supply has a proper amount of connections that fit the size of the case. Let’s take a look at the features and specifications.
- High efficiency
- Low ripple & noise
- Output over voltage protection
- Short circuit protection on all outputs
- Resettable power shut down
- Internal 8 cm fan
- 100% burn-in under high ambient temperature (50°C)
- MTBF: 100K hours at 25°C
- Active PFC (Power Factor Correction) circuit Specifications
- Voltage: Full Range Input
- Frequency: 47Hz – 63Hz.
- Input current: 4.0 amps maximum / 115 Vrms;
- 2.0 amps maximum / 230 Vrms.
- Over-voltage protection:
- +12V : 15.6V(maximum)
- +5V : 7.0V (maximum)
- +3.3V : 4.8V (maximum)
- Over-current protection: +3.3V : 45A maximum;
- +5V : 45A maximum;
- +12V1 DC : 22A maximum;
- +12V2 DC : 22A maximum.
- Power good signal: 115/230V (full load) : 100 – 500 ms
- Efficiency: 75% / 115V; 78% / 230V.
- Hold-up time: 17.0 ms minimum: at 115V / 60 Hz;17.0 ms minimum: at 230V / 50 Hz.
- 1 x Main connector (20+4Pin)
- 1 x 12V(P4 4 pin)
- 4 x peripheral 4 pin molex
- 2 x SATA
- 2 x Floppy
It should be noted that while our review chassis came with the FSP group 300W TFX PSU that In-Win will be launching their our own 300W TFX PSU for Mt Jade/BK623 later this year. The cases that are all shipping for the time being will have the FSP power supply pictured above.