The Radeon Technologies Group released Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.9.2 this afternoon. This was the promised driver release that adds game support for the Forza Horizon 3 launch and a new AMD CrossFire profile for Dreadnought. This release also builds on the stability and quality of Radeon Software by adding new fixes for some existing end user issues. You can download Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.9.2 video card drivers here.
Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.9.2 Highlights
New AMD CrossFire profile added for DirectX 11:
- Intermittent mouse cursor corruption may be experienced on some Radeon RX 400 Series graphics products.
- Flickering display may be experienced on portrait Eyefinity display configurations when launching or exiting DirectX12 applications.
- Ashes of the Singularity may experience an application crash when Multi-GPU is enabled in DirectX12.
- Upgrading from a previous Radeon Software Crimson Edition version may cause user settings in Radeon Settings to reset to defaults.
- Intermittent crash may be experienced in Mozilla Firefox while doing video playback on some Radeon RX 400 Series graphics products.
- Radeon Settings may sometimes experience an “application has stopped” error after modifying game profiles on Windows 10 Anniversary Addition.
- A small amount of corruption may be experienced in the lower right hand corner of the display on some Radeon HD 7000 series products when playing Deus ExTM: Mankind Divided.
- Small amounts of stutter may be experienced when playing or watching cinematic videos in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided when using AMD CrossFire mode and DirectX11.
- HDMI Audio may be lost after resuming from standby on Windows 10 Anniversary Edition.
- Flickering may be experienced in Rocket League on Radeon RX 400 Series graphics products when running in AMD CrossFire mode.