AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.5.1 graphics cards drivers are now available. These drivers add optimized launch day support for RAGE 2. AMD saw up to 16% performance gains on an AMD Radeon VII graphics cards on RAGE 2 with this driver build. We charted up the performance gains that AMD saw in their performance labs for you below.
New support in this driver is included for the Windows 10 May 2019 Update as well as Instruction Tracing for Radeon GPU Profiler 1.5.X. There are also more than a dozen known issues that have been fixed! You can download 19.5.1 drivers for Windows 10 64-bit and Windows 7 64-bit right now.
Fixed Issues in Radeon Adrenalin 19.5.1 Drivers
- Performance metrics overlay may experience intermittent flicker when playing back protected content with this feature enabled.
- DOOM may experience an application hang during launch on AMD XConnect Technology system configurations.
- Radeon Software installation may fail or get stuck at 33% when installing on AMD Radeon HD 7970 system configurations.
- Some Radeon RX 400 and Radeon RX 500 series graphics products may experience a system hang when hot plugging 8K displays.
- AMD Radeon VII may fail to apply Radeon Settings video profiles to video playback.
- HTC VIVE™ devices may experience connection or detection issues by the OS or SteamVR.
- System instability may be experienced on ASUS TUF Gaming FX505 laptop when a wireless display is connected.
- Stuttering or frame drop may be experienced when playing back DivX interlaced content in the Windows Movies & TV application.
- Radeon RX Vega series graphics products may experience higher than expected memory clocks at idle or desktop with multi-display system configurations.
- Some system configurations may not be able to set 10-Bit color in Radeon Settings when the connected display is set to 4K 60hz.
- Enhanced Sync may fail to enable on Radeon FreeSync enabled displays in DirectX 9 API games on game first launch.
- AMD Link may experience intermittent authentication issues. An update of the AMD Link application is also required.
- Some games may experience texture flickering or corruption on Radeon RX Vega series graphics products when using the Vulkan API.