MSI has announced that it has launched an updated line of gaming notebooks that use 9th generation Intel Core i9 processors and the latest NVIDIA graphics cards. MSI says that the new notebooks have 45% increase performance when compared to previous generations of notebooks. The updated machines are aimed at gamers and at content creators.
While MSI is talking up the addition of 9th gen Core i9 processors, it has also announced the addition of NVIDIA Geforce RTX 20 series and GTX 16 series GPUs in its notebook line. MSI says that the new GPUs offer up to a 50% performance boost for smoother gameplay and improved image quality.
MSI specifically talks up a few of its notebooks:
- GT Titan – Heralded for its incomparable performance, the GT Titan now rocks an overclockable i9 processor, stunning 4K UHD display, Cooler Boost Titan, dual fans, and 11 cooling pipes.
- GS Stealth – A nimble assassin, the GS Stealth can now be outfitted with a 9th Gen Intel® Core™ i9 processor and any NVIDIA GPU to highlight it’s 240Hz display, from the GeForce RTX™ 2080 with Max-Q design to a GTX 1660 Ti.
- GE Raider- Tailored for gaming enthusiast and designed to give gamers the ideal experience in both aesthetics and performance, the GE Raider can now also be armed with an 9th Gen Intel® Core™ i9 processor.
- GP75 Leopard – A true gaming laptop in disguise, the GP75 Leopard now sports a per-key RGB keyboard by SteelSeries.
- GL73 and GL63 – The ultimate accessible gaming laptops, the GL73 and GL63 now come with per-key RGB keyboard and a variety of GPUS, from the RTX to the GTX 16 Series.
- GF Thin – Winner of the 2019 IF Design Award, the GF Thin Series is now even more compact and lightweight, allowing for true gaming mobility.