HyperX Demos DDR4 Memory at PAX Prime
PAX Prime 2014 Seattle, WA and Fountain Valley, CA – August 29th, 2014 − HyperX, a division of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced it will demo next-generation HyperX Predator DDR4 Memory during PAX Prime 2014 in Seattle, Washington, beginning today through September 1, 2014. HyperX Predator DDR4 kits will ship in September.
HyperX Predator DDR4 memory is specifically designed for the next generation Intel X99 chipset and the Haswell-E processor. The combination of high frequency, low voltage and aggressive CAS latencies in the HyperX DDR4 memory kits provide users with one of the fastest solutions on the market. HyperX Predator DDR4 memory will be available in 16GB kits of four starting at 1.2V, and frequencies from 2133MHz to 3000MHz.
“With the industry launch of DDR4 memory, the HyperX team is excited to have our Predator DDR4 memory ready for the next generation of PC enthusiasts who continually want the absolute best performance possible from their system,” said Lawrence Yang, business manager, HyperX. “Gamers can also turn to HyperX for all of their peripheral hardware needs from the comfortable and great sounding Cloud headset to the speedy and accurate Skyn mouse pad. As HyperX continues to support the world of gaming and eSports, we hope the community sees us a trusted leader in the gaming hardware industry.”
In addition to DDR4 Memory, HyperX will also display the new Cloud White Edition headset, Skyn mouse pad, FURY entry-level enthusiast USB Flash drive and the soon-to-be released Savage memory which replaces the Genesis family. Gamers will hear and feel first-hand the award-winning comfort and quality of the original HyperX Cloud headset now in white. Gamers can also come demo the new HyperX Skyn mouse pads which are available with two different surfaces, one for accuracy and another for speed to help with fast moving action games
In addition to the demos, the following events will take place at the HyperX booth:
- Ultimate Daily Giveaway Raffle: Prizes include HyperX memory, SSDs and USBs; ZBOX mini-PC from ZOTAC®; and products from Gigabyte™, MSI, Need for Seat USA and Rosewill®. PAX Prime raffle drawings will take place every day at 3pm at the HyperX Booth.
- Special PAX Prime promotional pricing on Cloud headsets, Skyn Mouse pads and FURY USB Flash drives. Limited quantities each day.
- PAX Prime 2014 Gaming Challenge: Attendees can come to the booth to challenge HyperX sponsored pro-gamers from Team EG, Cloud 9 HyperX, TSM, Dignatas as well as Twitch streamers Phantoml0rd and Hafu for a chance to win HyperX products. 1v1 PC game challenges will feature League of Legends and Hearthstone. 1v1 console challenges will be played on Ultra Street Fighter (XBOX 360), Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (XBOX 360), and Super Smash Bros Melee (Wii).
- Pro-gamer Meet and Greets.
- Interactive Gaming Demos: DDR4 game play and a racing simulator with leaderboard and prizes for the top drivers.
- Liquid Nitrogen Overclocking: Witness for the first time HyperX Predator DDR4 LN2 overclocking. Overclockers will be on site all weekend attempting to break or set world record frequencies with DDR3 and DDR4.
HyperX is the high-performance product division of Kingston Technology encompassing high-speed DDR3 and DDR4 memory, SSDs, USB Flash drives, and gaming peripherals. Targeted at gamers, overclockers and enthusiasts, HyperX is known throughout the world for quality, performance and innovation. HyperX is committed to eSports as it sponsors over 20 teams globally and is the main sponsor of Intel Extreme Masters. HyperX can be found at many shows including Brasil Game Show, China Joy, DreamHack and PAX.
HyperX Predator DDR4* Description Part Number 16GB Kit of 4 2133MHz HX421C13PBK4/16 16GB Kit of 4 2400MHz HX424C12PBK4/16 16GB Kit of 4 2666MHz HX426C13PBK4/16 16GB Kit of 4 2800MHz HX428C14PBK4/16 16GB Kit of 4 3000MHz HX430C15PBK4/16
* HyperX Predator DDR4 Part Number Decoder: HX4xx= HyperX DDR4 + Frequency; Cxx= CAS Latency; PB= Predator Black Color; K4/x= Kit of 4/capacity
HyperX is a division of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the world’s largest independent memory manufacturer. Established in 2002, HyperX is headquartered in Fountain Valley, California, USA. For more information, please call 800-337-8410 or visit www.kingston.com/us/memory/hyperx.