NVIDIA has released new GeForce Game Ready 430.64 WHQL drivers for download this afternoon. These drivers offer up to an 18% performance improvement due to Vulkan-renderer enhancements to the recently-released game World War Z. This goes to show that the NVIDIA driver team continues to optimize and tune graphics card drivers even after a game launches.
GeForce 430.64 drivers also offer day-one support for Rage 2 and Total War: Three Kingdoms. Additional fixes in the drivers are listed below.
Fixed Issues in GeForce 430.64 Drivers
- Fixes higher CPU usage by NVDisplay.Container.exe introduced in 430.39 driver. 
- [3DMark Time Spy]: Flickering observed when benchmark is launched. 
- [BeamNG]: The application crashes when the game is launched. 
- [Shadow of the Tomb Raider]: The game freezes when launched in SLI mode. 
- [Hitman 2 DirectX 12]: The game crashes. 
- The desktop flickers when videos are played on the secondary monitor. [2552316, 2565509]