Cooler Master Storm Sniper Black Mid-Tower Case Review
The Sniper Case
Cooler Master has been around for as long as I can remember, producing some of the best cases around. Cooler Master recently announced a line of enthusiast parts called CM Storm. Part of that line up is a new case named Sniper.
- Fierce exterior design inspired by military weapons.
- Unprecedented airflow from up to 3 huge fans.
- Next generation control center for tuning your lights and fans.
- StormGuard – ground-breaking security system for safeguarding your gaming peripherals.
- Convenient handle and foot stand for fast and efficient mobilization and relocation.
- Screw-less design for quick upgrades and maintenance.
- Model Number: SGC-6000-KKN1-GP
- Available Color: Black
- Material: Steel, ABS Plastic, Mesh bezel
- Dimensions (DxWxH): 566.6 x 254.6 x 551 mm (22.3 x 10 x 21.7 inch)
- Net Weight : 10.6 kg (23.42 lb)
- M/B Type: Micro-ATX/ATX
- 5.25″ Drive Bay: 5 Exposed (without the use of exposed 3.5 inch Drive Bay)
- 3.5″ Drive Bay: 5 Hidden 1 Exposed (converted from one 5.25 inch Drive Bay)
- Cooling System
- Front: 200x30mm Blue LED Fan x 1 (500 – 1000rpm, 17 – 23 dBA)
- Top: 200x30mm Blue LED Fan x 1 (500 – 1000rpm, 17 – 23 dBA)
(can be swapped for two 120mm fans or 120x240mm Radiator)
- Rear: 120x25mm Standard Fan x 1 (1200rpm, 17 dBA)
(can be swapped for 90mm fan or 80mm fan)
- Bottom: Supports 140mm Fan x 1 or 120mm Fan x 1 w/ Dust Filter (optional)
- Side: Supports 200x30mm Fan x 1 (optional), 120x25mm Fan x 2 (optional)
The Sniper comes well packed in a sturdy box. The artwork on the box looks as if you are looking through the scope of a sniper rifle at the Sniper case. The case comes wrapped in plastic and foam end caps.