The Lian Li PC-A7010 Aluminum Full Tower ATX Case
If you were ask any enthusiast who makes a quality all-aluminum case, I would bet 9 out of 10 times the answer you would get is Lian Li. Lian Li is known for making high end, high quality, all aluminum cases. I’m not going to lie; there is no such thing as a “cheap” Lian Li case. Today I have the pleasure of reviewing the new PC-A7010 from Lian Li. This new full tower case may not look like all too much from the outside, but inside is a whole other story. Let’s take a look at the features and specifications from the Lian Li website before we get too far.
- PC-A7010 equipped SATA HDD Raid HDD cage to help make your life easier. You can have more time to enjoy your life; no more working with wire. It also features Raid function. (Still need the support from the M/B or SATA Raid Card chipset.)
- PC-A7010 has equipped four 120mm cooling fans in the front of the chassis, there are two fans to intake the cool air into the case, and two fans next to the HDD cage to draw the air to improve the air flow. The fans not only cool the HDD down, they also help the motherboard’s North & South bridge chipset, and the graphics card.
- Huge internal space fits E-ATX motherboard and graphics card, which can up to 345mm long and there is room for 10 hard drives and for dual power supply units. There are a total of 6x 12cm cooling fans to cool the system down, and a lot of internal space for a liquid cooling system. It is ideal for gamer and pro user!
- PC-A7010 equipped a total of six fans to keep the system cool. To reduce the noise, PC-A7010 has fitted a three-speed fan speed controller, which can adjust six fans, speed from 1020 to 1240 to 1500 RPM. Factory setting is to Middle (1240RPM). User can adjust the fan speed to get the best balance of silence and cooling.
- Model: PC-A7010
- Case Type: Super Full Tower
- Dimensions: 220 x 595 x 590mm (W, H, D)
- Front bezel Material: Aluminum
- Color: Black
- Side Panel: Plain
- Body Material: Aluminum
- Net Weight:
- 5.25″ drive bay (External): 5
- 3.5″ drive bay (External): 1 (Using 1 x 5.25)
- 3.5″ drive bay (Internal): 10 (SATA Radi x 7)
- Expansion Slot: 7
- Motherboard: EATX, ATX, M-ATX
- System Fan (Front): 120mm Ball-Bearing Fan x 4 (1020~1240~1500RPM)
- System Fan (Top): N/A
- System Fan (Rear): 120mm Ball-Bearing Fan x 2 (1020~1240~1500RPM)
- I/O Ports: USB2.0 x 4, IEEE1394 x 1, ESATA x 1, HD+AC97 Audio