Introducing the GeminII CPU Cooler
Heatpipe tower coolers are nothing new, but the trend has coolers getting taller and having larger fins. Cooler Master has gone a different route with the GeminII. With their new heatpipe cooler they went short and wide, real wide, so much so that they have called it a CPU AND a Board cooler. The GeminII can also be used as a passive or active cooler as the end user has the option to install twin 120mm fans on to the GeminII. Let’s look at the specifications and features.
- CPU+Board Cooler Design cools CPU and its surrounding components.
- Compatible with AMD X2 Dual Core, Intel Core 2 Duo and Core 2 Extreme.
- Complete cooling solution cools CPU and its surrounding components (motherboard, memory, VRM, chipset and VGA cards).
- Fan bracket design for mounting two 120 mm fan cools mainboard.
- Flexible bracket design provides interference-free installation
- Copper base with 6 heat pipes design creates superior cooling performance
- Huge aluminum fin design for excellent heat dissipation.
- CPU Socket: Socket AM2/754/939/940/LGA775
- Dimensions: 175×124.6×81.5mm
- Weight: 847g
- Material: Copper Base/ 6 Heatpipes/ Aluminum Fin
- Thermal Resistance: 0.17C/W (with Cooler Master fan R4-S2S-12AK-GP or R4-S2b-12AK-GP)
- Noise: 20.7 dBA (with Cooler Master fan R4-S2S-12AK-GP or R4-S2b-12AK-GP)