TPU has released GPU-Z version 0.7.3! Grab it here
if you want to use the latest and greatest version!
GPU-Z is a lightweight utility designed to give you all information about your video card and GPU in case you haven’t used the utility before!
This version only adds preliminary support for the upcoming AMD Radeon R7 240, R7 250, R7 260X, R9 270, R9 270X, R9 290, R9 290X video cards that will be announced later this month with the new AMD Hawaii GPU announcement. Support was also added for AMD Radeon HD 7600G, HD 8250, HD 8330, HD 8470G, HD 8570, HD 8570G, E6460 and NVIDIA GeForce GT 625, GT 645, GT 755M, GT 745M, GTX 760M, GTX 765M, GTX 770M, Quadro K1100M, K5100M video cards
The full change log is shown below!
Changes in GPU-Z 0.7.3:
- Added preliminary support for AMD Radeon R7 240, R7 250, R7 260X, R9 270, R9 270X, R9 290, R9 290X
- Added support for AMD Radeon HD 7600G, HD 8250, HD 8330, HD 8470G, HD 8570, HD 8570G, E6460
- Added support for AMD FirePro W7000, W600
- Added support for Intel B43 variant
- Added support for NVIDIA GeForce GT 625, GT 645, GT 755M, GT 745M, GTX 760M, GTX 765M, GTX 770M, Quadro K1100M, K5100M
- Fixed release date for GeForce GT 750M
- Fixed die size for GF117
- Added voltage monitoring support for NVIDIA cards with NCP4206 voltage controller
- Added voltage monitoring support for GeForce GTX 780 with CHL8318
- Fixed crash on AMD HD 7790 while playing video
- Fixed rare issue with fan RPM monitoring when no fan present
- Fixed upgrade installer not working properly when GPU-Z is running
- Sensor history will now be cleared on resume from standby/hibernate