EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080 FTW2 and SC2
NOW AVAILABLE with 11GHz MEMORY
+10% IN TOTAL MEMORY BANDWIDTH!
April 20th, 2017
- The award winning EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW2 and SC2 are now upgraded to 11GHz memory giving a full 352GB/s of memory bandwidth for improved performance. In addition, this update is available as a free performance upgrade for existing card owners. More details on how existing card owners can update here
Optional BIOS updates are now available for the EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW2 and SC2 that enables 11GHz memory speed, this update is OPTIONAL and gives improved performance in 3D applications. NOTE: A small number of cards may not be stable at this new performance mode, please see below for installation instructions.
For FTW2 cards, you can flash the primary or secondary BIOS. To flash the secondary BIOS the BIOS switch on the card MUST be set to the secondary position before applying update. Flashing to one BIOS is recommended in case you need to switch back for any reason.
Windows (64bit) Installation
- Download the correct .zip file below for your graphics card below. ENSURE THE PART NUMBER MATCHES.
- Extract the files to a location on disk.
- Make sure no programs are running in the background, and double click update.exe.
- Press "Y" to begin the update.
- DO NOT TURN OFF POWER OR RESET DURING THE UPDATE PROCESS!
- After update, restart PC.
If for whatever reason you need to flash back to the original BIOS, please use the below links to revert back to original (10GHz) performance mode:
Of course, the EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW2 and SC2 also comes loaded with EVGA iCX Technology, which gives you:
Learn more at http://www.evga.com/articles/01104/evga-geforce-gtx-1080-ftw2-sc2-11gbps/
- iCX has 9 Thermal Sensors & Multiple MCUs
- Asynchronous fan control
- Full Control with EVGA Precision XOC
- Interactive Cooling with thermal display system
- Optimized airflow with new heatsink design.
EVGA is the #1 NVIDIA authorized partner in channel sales throughout North America and Latin America and a leading Power Supply Manufacturer. Based on the philosophy of intelligent innovation, market knowledge, and the real time operation, EVGA continues to identify the need in the market place and providing the solution to that need. By offering product differentiation, 24/7 tech support, a 90 day Step-Up program, and other customer focused programs, EVGA is a clear leader in all categories: etail, retail, distribution, and system integration. With headquarters in Brea, CA, EVGA’s global coverage includes EVGA GmbH in Munich, EVGA LATAM in Miami, and EVGA Hong Kong. For further information online about EVGA, visit: www.evga.com