Samsung today announced the launch of the 8 inch tablet, the GALAXY Note 8.0; a new era of intelligent Note technology set to re-ignite the mid-size tablet category that Samsung established in 2010. Providing unrivalled multimedia performance within a compact one-hand-grip screen, the GALAXY Note 8.0 has the power and advanced technology to evolve the tablet experience and ensure you achieve new levels of efficient multi-tasking while benefitting from superb voice call functionality. Furthermore, the intelligent S Pen brings together the latest innovation and the ease of using a traditional pen and paper; creating a sophisticated mobile experience that will enhance life on the go.
GALAXY Note 8.0 Product Specifications:
- Network HSPA+ 21Mbps 850/900/1900/2100
- Processor 1.6GHz A9 quad-core processor
- Display 8” WXGA (1280x800, 189 ppi) TFT
- OS Android 4.1.2 (Jellybean)
- Camera Main(Rear): 5 Megapixel Camera
- Sub(Front): 1.3 Megapixel Camera
- Video Codec: MPEG4, H.263, H.264, WMV, DivX, (1080p Full HD video @ 30fps)
- Audio Codec: MP3, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, WMA, AC3, FLAC3.5mm Ear Jack, Stereo Speaker
- Connectivity Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 & 5 GHz), Wi-Fi Direct, AllShareCast, BT4.0, USB2.0
- Sensor Accelerometer, Digital Compass, Proximity
- Memory 2GB (RAM), 16/32GB microSD (up to 64GB)
- Dimension 210.8 X 135.9mm, 338g (3G Version)
- Battery Standard battery, Li-ion 4,600mAh
“Back in 2010 the launch of the first Samsung GALAXY Tab with 7 inch screen opened a new chapter in the mobile industry. Now almost three years later, Samsung continues to evolve the sector that meets the demands of modern life.” said JK Shin, President of the IT & Mobile Communications Division at Samsung Electronics.