HyperX Releases ‘FURY’ Memory Line for Entry-Level Overclocking and Gaming Enthusiasts
- HyperX FURY Memory Offers Automatic Overclocking
- New Aggressive, Asymmetrical Heatspreader Design
- FURY Entry-Level Family to Include SSD
PAX East, Boston, MA and Fountain Valley, CA − April 9, 2014 − HyperX, a division of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced the launch of HyperX FURY memory for entry-level gamers and enthusiasts. HyperX FURY replaces the HyperX blu memory line. The new, next-generation high-performance memory offers automatic overclocking with an asymmetric, aggressive heatspreader design for the ultimate cost-efficient enthusiast computer experience.
HyperX FURY memory is fully Plug and Play (PnP) so it automatically overclocks within the system speed allowance without any manual BIOS tuning. The new heatspreader design comes in four colors (blue, black, red, and white) and features black PCB to enable gamers, modders and system builders to have color matched systems. HyperX FURY is available in 1333MHz, 1600MHz and 1866MHz frequencies.
HyperX FURY system memory will soon be joined by HyperX FURY SSD, designed also for entry-level gamers and enthusiasts who want to get into the game quicker. HyperX FURY SSD allows PCs and applications to load faster and improve overall system responsiveness.
“We are excited to offer our newest addition to the HyperX DRAM family for entry-level enthusiasts who want to maximize their gaming and user experience,” said Lawrence Yang, business manager, HyperX. “This is a great product for someone looking to upgrade their gaming system at an affordable price.”
HyperX FURY memory is available in 4GB and 8GB modules as well as 8GB and 16GB kits of two. It is backed by a lifetime warranty, free live technical support and legendary Kingston reliability.
HyperX will exhibit at PAX East in booth number 280. Among the activities:
- Special promotional price on select HyperX FURY memory from Newegg as well as the ability to preorder the upcoming HyperX Cloud headset.
- Members of Team Evil Geniuses will host gaming challenges for League of Legends, Street Fighter IV and Hearthstone.
- HyperX Ultimate Giveaway for onsite attendees including a fully-loaded PC system by Origin PC.
- Daily online giveaways of GIGABYTE Brix systems built by Cyberpower will be held on the HyperX Facebook page.
- Overclocking demonstration featuring max memory frequency and 3D benchmarks using liquid nitrogen.
HyperX is the high-performance product division of Kingston Technology encompassing high-speed DDR3 memory, SSDs, USB Flash drives, and headsets. Targeted at gamers, overclockers and enthusiasts, HyperX is known throughout the world for quality, performance and innovation. HyperX is committed to eSports as it sponsors over 20 teams globally and is the main sponsor of Intel Extreme Masters. HyperX can be found at many shows including Brasil Game Show, China Joy, DreamHack, gamescom and PAX.
For more information visit the HyperX home page.
HyperX FURY Memory Features and Specifications:
- PnP: Plug and Play automatically overclocks the memory up to the system maximum specs
- Capacities: 4GB singles, 8GB singles, 8GB kit, 16GB kit
- Frequency*: 1333Mhz, 1600Mhz, 1866Mhz
- CAS Latency: 9, 10
- Voltage: 1.5V
- Heatspreader: Stylish and aggressive in blue/black/red/white
- PCB: Black
- Reliable: 100% tested
- Guaranteed: Lifetime warranty
4GB DIMM 1333
8GB DIMM 1333
8GB Kit of 2 1333
16GB Kit of 2 1333