OCZ Gladiator Max HDT CPU Cooler ReviewTue, Nov 04, 2008 - 12:00 AM
The OCZ Gladiator Max
The first heat-pipe direct touch (HDT) cooler Legit Reviews looked at from OCZ was the Vendetta HDT CPU cooler. Today, we get a chance to run their newest HDT cooler, the Gladiator Max, through the paces in the LR lab. The Gladiator Max was announced in September and is the newest performance cooler in the OCZ arsenal. Before we get started let’s take a quick look at the features and specifications for the Gladiator Max.
- 4 Pure Copper heat pipes for superior heat dissipation
- Pure Aluminum alloy fins for ultimate durability
- 120mm Fan with rubber connectors
- Generic Thermal Compound
- Part Number: OCZTGLADM
- CPU Compatibility
- AMD 754/755/939/940/AM2
- Intel LGA775 *may not fit all motherboards
- Size: 120mm x 120mm x 25mm
- Rated Voltage: 12V DC
- Fan Speed: 800-1500RPM
- Noise Level: 19.6-26.4 dBA
- Bearing type: rifle
- Life Expectancy: 40,000 hours
- Connector: 4 pin with PWM
The Gladiator Max comes in a snazzy looking box with the fan upfront in a window and the features listed on one side and specifications on the other.
Inside everything is snuggly packed and well protected.