Giada Launches The Q11: Android Based MiniPCWed, Mar 13, 2013 - 10:13 AM
Giada Technology today announced that the Giada Q11 ARM based miniPC has been officially launched! This unique ultra-compact desktop PC runs the Android 4.0 OS (Ice Cream Sandwich) and is powered by an ARM processor.
The small system measures in at 191mm x 155mm x 26mm and is powered by the Allwins A10 Cortex-A8 1.0GHz with 1GB of DDR3 memory and an 8GB NAND Flash storage drive. The system storage capacity is upgradeable thanks to a SD card slot that handles up to 32GB memory cards and there is also a 2.5″ SATA port available for SSDs and HDDs. Not bad considering the Giada has a price tag of just $100.
Giada Q11 Key Features:
- Android 4.0 – Providing a user friendly experience on a beautiful flat panel screen along with a high speed network experience and a diverse software library.
- 2.5″ HDD – Internal 2.5” HDD used to play large size multimedia file locally.
- G-sensor – Equipped with extensive set of interfaces plus a G-Sensor for convenient and easy display, which is not provided
- 2200mAh Battery – Internal 2200mAh battery enable PC work normally under unstable power supply and automatically recover from
- Full HD 1080p - Enjoy a cinema-quality movie watching experience in the comfort of your own
- Low power consumptions – Great competition to any typical full size x86 systems in energy consumption while providing up to 85% of energy savings in some applications
- Amplifier output - Apply for high-end digital speaker boxes and players with direct connectivity to dual chanel speakers(2W/8Ω), Enjoy the qualified music experience
- WiFi, Bluetooth and IR – Enjoy free internet connectivity and data transferring and long-distance control at your will
- LVDS output - Support dual channel 24bit transmission mode and 12V interface to the connectivity of high voltage switchboard for LCD display