EVGA Announces the EVGA Hadron Chassis
September 9th, 2013 – Now you are able to build a mini ITX system with enthusiast performance! The EVGA Hadron Air mini ITX chassis was designed to not make any compromises. At a mere 305mm height and 169mm width, the EVGA Hadron Air chassis is extremely small, but capable of holding today’s latest hardware.
With an included 500W Gold rated power supply, support for a full sized graphics card, sleek looks and enthusiast features, the EVGA Hadron Air mini ITX chassis packs a serious punch.
Also, EVGA did not forget about the watercooling enthusiasts, stay tuned for an EVGA Hadron Hydro with compatibility for aftermarket water cooling!
EVGA Hadron Mini-ITX Key Features:
- Integrated 500W Gold Rated Power Supply w/ 40A on +12V Rail
- Supports most full sized enthusiast graphics cards! (Up to 267mm, double slot)
- 2 x USB 3.0 Ports
- Supports all mini ITX form factor motherboards
- 12in/305mm height and 6.6in/169mm width – One of the smallest chassis available for the enthusiast!
- 2 x 2.5/3.5in Drive Bays supports two hard drives
- Supports slim slot load optical drive (not included)
Learn more at http://www.evga.com/articles/
EVGA is the #1 NVIDIA authorised partner in channel sales throughout North America. Based on the philosophy of intelligent innovation, market knowledge, and the real time operation, EVGA continues to identify the need in the market place and providing the solution to that need. By offering product differentiation, 24/7 tech support, a 90 day Step-Up programme, and other customer focused programmes, EVGA is a clear leader in all categories: etail, retail, distribution, and system integration. With headquarters in Brea, CA, EVGA’s global coverage includes EVGA GmbH in Munich, EVGA LATAM in Miami, and EVGA Hong Kong. For further information online about EVGA, visit www.evga.com.