EVGA Announces the 600B Bronze Rated Power SupplyThu, Aug 29, 2013 - 7:19 PM
EVGA Announces the 600B Bronze Rated Power Supply
29 August 2013 – With price and performance in mind, the EVGA 600B is the best value power supply for your next build on a budget. With 80 Plus Bronze standard, over 80% efficiency under typical loads, the EVGA 600B is a great choice. Combining 600W of continuous power and Single +12V High AMP rail design, gain maximum power and efficiency while staying protected with a series of over volt/over current protections all bundled into one.
• Exceptional 3 Year Warranty and unparalleled EVGA Customer Support
• 80 Plus Bronze Certified, with up to 85% efficiency under typical loads
• High Amperage Single-Rail Design for Maximum power and efficiency
• Over Power/Under Power/Over Voltage/Short Circuit protection built in
• Quiet and Intelligent Auto Fan for near-silent operation
• New 4th Gen CPU Certified Haswell Ready
Learn more at: http://www.evga.com/articles/
EVGA is the #1 NVIDIA authorised partner in channel sales throughout North America. Based on the philosophy of intelligent innovation, market knowledge, and the real time operation, EVGA continues to identify the need in the market place and providing the solution to that need. By offering product differentiation, 24/7 tech support, a 90 day Step-Up programme, and other customer focused programmes, EVGA is a clear leader in all categories: etail, retail, distribution, and system integration. With headquarters in Brea, CA, EVGA’s global coverage includes EVGA GmbH in Munich, EVGA LATAM in Miami, and EVGA Hong Kong. For further information online about EVGA, visit www.evga.com.