DEEPCOOL Launches Maelstrom Series of Liquid CPU CoolersThu, Jul 03, 2014 - 9:03 AM
DEEPCOOL Launches High Performanc
e & Silent AIO Liquid CPU Coolers
Beijing, China – July, 2014 – DEEPCOOL, one of the leading manufacturers of computer cooling device has launched its high performance liquid CPU cooler under its sub-brand – GAMER STORM. DEEPCOOL is a company that built with vision of providing best thermal solutions for worldwide customers by constantly seeking for innovative breakthroughs. DEEPCOOL has brought its masterpiece to explore the liquid cooling era, which included The Maelstrom 120k, Maelstrom 120 & Maelstrom 240.
Higher Basic Configuration & Better Cooling Performance
All the Maelstrom series are equipped with 0.2mm high-density water micro channel and cooper block to offer a highly efficient thermal conduct along with 120mm X 27mm Aluminum fin to maximize their cooling performance. Fan replacement is available with the standard built-in mounting holes. Innovative adoption of unique pump with closed impeller which offers bigger power and de-vibration. Long lifetime zirconia ceramic bearing is made to ensure 120,000 safe running hours. Meanwhile, all the maelstrom series are compatible with all sockets of Intel and AMD processor. Strong FEP tubing owned anti-bending, flat crush resistance are attached for easier and more stable installation. Bionic LED breathing light design of Maelstrom offers amazing visual presentation while operating.
3 Different Models of Maelstrom Provides Greater Purchase Selection
Maelstrom – 120k
- Equipped with all the basic configuration of Maelstrom series, and the unique 20mm thickness PWM fan to save more space and fit in HTPC case
Maelstrom – 120
- Add-on with 120mm rubber-covered PMW fan with de-vibration design, unique FDB bearing owned a lower noise and longer lifetime.
- Patented detachable fan impeller easy to clear dust and lubricating oil recruited, DIY top priority mounting
- Add-on with 240mm radiator luxurious Aluminum fins to support maximum transfer efficiency for overclocking.
- Standard built-in mounting holes for new replacement of 120mm fan.
- Equipped with two rubber coated fans with PWM function, FDB bearing built up longer lifetime and lower noise.
- Patented detachable fan impeller easy to clean dust and lubricating oil recruited, DIY top-priority mounting.
- Maelstrom 120k: $69.99 USD
- Maelstrom 120: $75.99 USD
- Maelstrom 240: $105.99 USD
- Available in July, 2014 on EU/in August on NEWEGG, 2014