CYBERPOWERPC EQ100 – The $299 “Everyman Quad Core” SystemFri, Jun 13, 2014 - 9:53 AM
CYBERPOWERPC and Newegg Make Quad Core Computing Affordable With $299 “Everyman Quad Core” System
Makes Performance Computing Practical for Every Day Use
CITY of INDUSTRY, CA (June 13, 2014) — CyberPower Inc. (www.cyberpowerpc.com), a manufacturer of custom gaming machines, notebook systems, and high performance workstations, has teamed with leading online retail partner Newegg to offer the Everyman Quad Core (EQ100) – an AMD Sempron 3850 Kabini powered desktop system that makes quad core computing practical for everyday use. The CYBERPOWERPC EQ100 arrives just in time for Father’s Day and will be available June 13-15 fully-loaded at $299.99 at www.newegg.com.
Pre-built with AMD’s Sempron 3850 Kabini APU, the Everyman Quad Core delivers quad-core performance to consumers with two SATA 6 Gbps ports, two USB 3.0 ports, four USB 2.0 ports, a PCIe x16 2.0 slot for graphic card upgrades, and a pair of video outputs (HDMI, and VGA). The AMD system-in-a-socket platform provides up to 3x more computing performance than its competitors.
“CYBERPOWERPC shares our vision for affordable quad core computing and is among the first US system builders to pioneer using the AM1 platform, together with Newegg. These systems include the right set of features you need for day-to-day computing and has effectively launched Everyman Quad Core revolution,” said Roy Taylor, VP Global Channel Sales at AMD.
The base $299.99 CYBERPOWERPC EQ100 includes:
- CPU – AMD Sempron 3850 1.3GHz Quad-core Processor
- Memory – 4GB (1x4GB) DDR3 1600MHz
- Hard Drive – 500GB SATA III 7200RPM
- Optical Drive 1 – 24x DVD±R/±RW DUAL LAYER DRIVE
- Graphics – AMD Radeon HD 8280 Onboard
- Audio – Integrated 7.1 Channel Audio
- Ethernet – 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Power Supply – 500W
- Keyboard – USB Gaming Keyboard
- Mouse – USB Gaming Mouse
- Operating System – Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
- Special Features – Azza EOS-206S Gaming Case
- Motherboard – Built in AMD Sempron & Athlon-Series Socket AM1
- 1x PCI-E x16 (Gen 2)
- 2x PCI-E x1 (available)
- 2x DIMM Slots (DDR3 1333/1600), 32GB max
- 3x 3.5mm audio ports
- Input/Output – 4x USB 2.0 (2 rear), 2x USB 3.0 (2 rear), 2x PS/2, Front Headphone/Microphone ports, RJ45, VGA, HDMI
- Warranty – 1 Year Limited Warranty and Lifetime Toll-free Technical Support Services
The CYBERPOWERPC EQ100 is pre-built but can be easily customized with a number of performance hardware and component upgrades such as gaming graphics cards, solid state drives and storage hard drives, performance memory, peripherals and business software to enhance your productivity.
About CyberPower Inc.
CyberPower Inc. www.CYBERPOWERPC.com was founded in 1998 and has emerged as a leading global provider of custom computer systems and interactive gaming products. Headquartered in City of Industry in Southern California, CYBERPOWERPC manufacturers and distributes a complete line of custom built gaming desktops, gaming notebooks and high performance workstations to meet the unique needs of gamers, businesses, government agencies, educational institutions and other end-users. For more information contact: Sales (800) 707-0393; Email CYBERPOWERPC@CYBERPOWERPC.com.