AMD Releases Catalyst 13.11 Beta V9.5 DriversTue, Dec 03, 2013 - 3:59 PM
AMD Catalyst 13.11 Beta V9.5 have been released and are now available to download! These drives fix this issue where AMD Overdrive is missing on AMD’s high-end Radeon R9 290 series cards that we told you about last month. They also fix a flickering screen issue on some Radeon R9 270X graphics cards and fix corruption issues in Starcraft. Those lucky enough to have the money to run a Quad CrossFire setup will also see frame pacing improvements in Hitman: Absolution and Total War: Rome 2. These are some pretty significant fixes for some users, so be sure to update if you want to try out the latest beta driver.
Feature Highlights of The AMD Catalyst 13.11 Beta9.5 Driver for Windows
- Includes all Feature Highlights of The AMD Catalyst 13.11 Beta9.4 Driver
- Resolves the issue of AMD Overdrive missing in the AMD Catalyst Control Center for the AMD Radeon R9 290 Series graphics cards
- Resolves intermittent flickering seen on some AMD Radeon R9 270x graphics cards
- Resolves graphics corruption seen in Starcraft
- Improves frace pacing results in AMD Quad CrossFire configurations for the following: Hitman: Absolution, and Total War: Rome 2