Aerocool Masstige Mid-Tower Case ReviewWed, Sep 14, 2005 - 12:00 AM
Specifications and Features
Today we look at the Aerocool Masstige. The name according to the Aerocool box comes from ?Massive Capacity, and Prestige Design.? To their credit it lives up to that name. This case comes with lots of room for drives and manages to look great while doing it. Since Aerocool wants this case to be used for massive capacity I figured that I would have to come up with something good to put into it. However let?s go over the features and specifications before we dig into deep.
This is a mid tower case that come without a power supply and is available in your choice of silver or black. Our review sample was the black chassis, which currently runs for $110 shipped. This is a BTX-ready case, but those installing BTX motherboards, must purchase BTX accessory kit. The kit includes a new rear plate that works with the new BTX motherboards.
- 100%Tool-free”button”lock design for CD ROM installation
- Install up to 10XCD ROMs(or other products such as fan controller,thermal reading display or card readers etc.) or maximum 3xHDDs with included 5.25″ to 3.5″adapters (3.sets)
- 100% Tool-free slider design for HDD installation
- Steel mesh to prevent dust from clogging into the power supply and also provides good air flow
- 2XHDD bays design at 90 degree angle for easy installation
- Pre-drilled screw holes for future BTX motherboard for future BTX motherboard.
- Large ventilation holes for good air flow. Can mount up to 2X80mm fans or 1X120mm fan
- Interchangeable rear plate for ATX / BTX montherboard
- Front panel USB 2.0 / IEE1394 / Audio
ATX,Micro ATX / BTX,MicroBTX,Pico BTX
|1X12cm Quad blue LED fan at back of case. 3X8cm transparent fan at side of case||I/O Ports||USB2.0, IEEE 1394 Firewire, Audio & Speaker ports|
|200mm(W)x467mm(H)x450mm(D)||Color||Silver /Black||Drive Bays||External:10×5.25″, (3 sets of 3.5“adapters),2XHDDs(hidden)|
|Net Weight||11.49KG||Material||SECC 0.8mm||Container
Just glancing over the specifications you can see that this case comes with quite a lot for not a lot of $$.