120mm Water Cooler Round Up w/ Cooler Master, Scythe and ZalmanFri, Dec 06, 2013 - 9:26 AM
Scythe APSALUS II 120
Scythe APSALUS II 120 Specifications:
- Model number: APSALUS II 120
- Radiator: 27mm thickness 119 × 150.5
- Size: 120 × 120 × 25mm thickness
- Fan speed: 1300 rpm ± 10%
- Air Flow: 46.8CFM
- Noise: 19.5dBA
- CPU Compatablility
- Intel socket 1150/1155/1156/1366/2011
- AMD socket AM2/AM2 + / AM3/AM3 + / FM1/FM2
- Height: 27.3 mm height
- Diameter: 72.3
- power and connector: 3.9W, 3-pin fan
- Tube length: about 32.6cm [12.8 inches]
- Thermal grease (already applied)
Next up we have the Scythe Apsalus II 120. Again a single 120mm radiator, this one looks to be made by Asetek. The tubing is flexible rubber, 12.8 inches long. The flexible rubber tubing makes installation easier; the tubing can bend at a tighter radius, which makes putting on of these in a small case much easier than a cooler with the stiff corrugated tubing.
Top of the base is plain, only the Scythe logo in silver.
90 degree swivel fittings
And the base comes with thermal paste pre-applied.
The Apsalus II 120 comes with all the hardware needed to mount the unit to all modern sockets.