TPU Releases GPU-Z version 0.7.8Mon, Apr 14, 2014 - 11:54 AM
TechPowerUp has released GPU-Z version 0.7.8! Grab it here if you want to use the latest and greatest version!
GPU-Z Version 0.7.8 introduces support for AMD Radeon R9 295X2 “Vesuvius,” R9 M275, HD 7500G, and FirePro W9000. It also adds support for NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN-Z, GTX 745, GTX 880M, GTX 870M, GTX 860M, GTX 850M, GTX 775M, and Quadro NVS 510. Release dates have been fixed for GTX 780 Ti, and GTX TITAN Black. You also now have the ability to resize the utilities window, when the “Sensors” tab is being viewed. Having a scroll-bar was a PITA for taking screen shots for reviews and we had some issues with the utility on our 4K display, so this is a welcomed addition. The window returns to the normal size when other tabs are clicked, and remembers your window size preference when you select the “Sensors” tab again. Pretty slick!
This version also has a number of fixes as well that you can read about in the full change log that is shown below!
Changes in GPU-Z 0.7.8
- GPU-Z window can be resized while sensor tab is active
- Fixed incorrect readings on GeForce Tesla cards
- Added support for AMD Radeon R9 295X2, R9 M275, HD 7500G, FirePro W9000
- Added support for NVIDIA GeForce Titan Z, GTX 745, GTX 880M, 870M, 860M, 850M, 775M, NVS 510
- Fixed release date for GTX Titan Black, GTX 780 Ti