Tagan A+ Curbic Mid Tower Case ReviewMon, Nov 24, 2008 - 12:00 AM
Tagan Aplus Curbic Mid Tower Case
Tagan has been well known for years for quality power supplies, now they are expanding to enthusiast cases under the brand name of Tagan A+. First they sent us their CS-Monolith case to look at, and it was a monster of a case. Well, not everyone needs or wants a large case. For this there are mid towers. Tagan has sent us their newest mid tower, the Curbic. The Curbic is an inexpensive case. Priced at around $60 it is a very affordable case, and with its mesh styling and simple lines the Curbic can look good without breaking the bank in the process. Let’s take a quick look at the specifications of the Curbic.
- Type: Mid Tower
- Color: Full Black Finis
- Case Material
- Chassis: 0.5mm SECC
- Front Panel: 100% ABS Plastic + meshed grill
- External: 4x 5.25″ Drive Bays, 2x 3.5″ Drive Bays
- Internal: 5x 3.5″ Drive Bays
- Front Fan: 1x 18cm (500~1500RPM, 41.90dBa at 700RPM & 18.00dBa at 300RPM) with VR fan speed control & ON/OFF switch
- Rear Fan: 1x 12cm or 8cm*1 (Optional)
- Side Fan: 1x 18cm (500~1500RPM, 41.90dBa at 700RPM & 18.00dBa at 300RPM) with VR fan speed control & ON/OFF switch
- Top Fan: N/A
The Curbic come to us in a simple black and white shipping box.
After looking the box over there was evidence that the case took a hit in shipping.
But, once we took Curbic out of the box we can see it was found to be okay.