SteelSeries Announces Call of Duty: Black Ops II Peripherals For PC GamersTue, Oct 30, 2012 - 5:25 PM
SteelSeries have announced a series of themed peripherals for the upcoming Call of Duty: Black Ops II shooter. They consist of the Black Ops II gaming mouse, along with three QcK mousepads, featuring artwork from the title that takes gamers to the year 2025 for the most advanced Call of Duty gaming experience ever – including the official game logo badge and iconic future soldier images.
The mouse features professional-grade hardware for controlling future technology inside the game. It comes with pre-defined profiles created by top professional CoD players, along with the ability to store an unlimited amount of profiles and macros. The mouse software can also track statistics about how players are using the mouse buttons so they can evaluate and improve their performance. It will cost $69.99 / €69.99.
Then, we have the QcK mousepads, featuring non-slip rubber bases to ensure they stay put during frantic firefights and optimized texture surfaces for a smooth and consistent glide. The Call of Duty: Black Ops II Badge Edition QcK features the official game logo badge, while the Soldier and Orange Soldier Editions feature the silhouette of a black ops future soldier. Prices are $14.99 / €14.99 each.
These peripherals are available November 13. More pictures and full details are available at the link below.
In addition, the mouse also features:
- A co-branded design including the Call of Duty: Black Ops II theme, with a rubberized soft-touch, hand-sweat resistant coating
- Orange illumination with multiple levels of pulsation that can be adjusted at the scroll wheel and the Call of Duty: Black Ops II logo design
- Best-in-class hardware switches and pro-grade laser sensor supporting up to 5,700 CPI
- An ambidextrous, all-grip design with 7 programmable buttons
- XL-size, high-performance UPE material feet for a smooth and consistent glide
2m / 6.5ft double-braided nylon cord