Spire Launches X2.6018 Mod Series PC CaseMon, Feb 18, 2013 - 8:05 AM
Spire today introduced the X2.6018 compact desktop PC case that represents a chassis design that is both versatile and durable. The Spire X2.6018 is positioned in the MOD Series and retails for $63.99 or EURO 49.95. Built with SECC reinforced steel, this tower structure gives you the flexibility to mod your system and show of your hardware.
The Spire X2.6018 Mod Series PC Case comes with either a clear-window side panel or a meshed side panel for those that don’t want to reveal their hardware. Sufficient room is available for the installation of larger CPU coolers and long 295mm Graphic-cards. The Spire X2.6018 features four 5.25″ drive bays, one external 3.5″, and four internal 3.5″drive bays. The chassis has space for one front 120mm intake fan, two 120mm fans in the top and one rear 120mm exhaust fan (fits 80, 90 and 120mm). Not a bad list of features and the Spire S2.6018 MOD Series PC case looks like it would do well for the professional user, enthusiast and gamer alike.
Spire X2.6018 Mod Series PC Case Main Features:
- Stylish,unique design for real enthusiast
- Meshed bezel provides the superior airflow
- Fan controller & power switch on the top for easy control
- Fashionable transparent side panel
- Best performed 0.6SECC construction
- Folded edge for safe installation
- Reinforced EMI shield
- Excellent thermal solution
- Screwless buckled front panel
- Toolfree structure