Silicon Power Launches Armor A15 – A Tough Portable Hard DriveTue, Nov 27, 2012 - 6:34 AM
Silicon Power today released a rugged USB 3.0 portable hard drive called the Armor A15. Protected by a shock absorbent silica gel cover, A15 is built to withstand shock and vibration, avoiding data lost in high impact movements. Featuring one-touch backup function and specialized software, this ultra rugged portable hard drive takes your data storage experience to the next level for enhanced security and convenience. SP A15 is colored in a trendy mixture with black and neon green, making it stand out among all portable hard drives.
Silicon Power Armor A15 Features:
- Received 2012 Taiwan Excellence Award.
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 compliant and backwards compatible with USB 2.0
- High transferring rate up to 5Gb/sec
- Durable anti-shock rubber outer case
- Advanced internal hard drive suspension system
- Meet the U.S. military drop-test standards MIL-STD-810F (transit drop test), including (1) free fall drop directly onto concrete or hard surfaces; (2) specific height free fall test (122cm); (3) product’s 8 corners, 12 sides and 6 surfaces all must pass free fall tests.
- Easy Plug in and use – no external adapter required
- One touch quick backup button
- LED indicates power on and data transfer activity
- SP Widget free download software, providing 7 major back-up and security functions