Rosewill Thor V2 XL-ATX Full Tower Case ReviewWed, Sep 28, 2011 - 12:00 AM
Thor v2 Interior Impressions (Continued)
With the Backside of the case open we can see plenty of cable grommets as well as a plethora of space behind and next to the HDD cage.
Directly behind the Motherboard tray we have 3/4th’s of an inch of space to put cables. Which is about as wide as an ATX 24 pin connector, but the Thor’s side panel actually gives you another 1/3rd of an inch of space for cables as well, so it’s not as much of a snug fit as one would expect.
When you move behind the HDD rage, you instantly increase the cable storage space to 2.8″ worth of space, which is far more than enough for an extra bundle of 4 Pin Molex or SATA cables to sit if need be. Like wise, it’s plenty of space, even if your SATA data or power cables are not right angle style.
Finally, for the Thor v2 case we have a plethora of cables:
- 2 x USB 3.0 Pass-through cables
- 1 x 4 Pin Molex Female Connector for fan Power
- 1 x 4 Pin Molex Female Connector for LED Power
- Front Panel Connectors for Power & HDD LED, as well as Power & Reset Switches
- 4 x 3 Pin Fan Connectors for channel A & 4 x 3pin Fan Connectors for channel B
- HD Audio / AC’97 Audio Cable for front panel audio