TPU has released GPU-Z version 0.69 ! Grab it here if you want to use the latest and greatest version! GPU-Z is a lightweight utility designed to give you all information about your video card and GPU in case you haven't used the utility before! This version only adds support for a number of new AMD and NVIDIA graphics cards as well as some other fixes and improvements. This release confirms that NVIDIA is coming out with the GeForce GTX 650 Ti Boost, so expect to see that card available very soon! The full change log is shown below!
Changes in 0.6.9
- Fixed shader count on AMD Radeon HD 7790
- Added support for AMD Radeon HD 8870M
- Added support for NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti Boost, GT 415, GT 750M
- Changed NVIDIA Kepler DirectX support to 11.0
- Fixed OpenCL detection showing double error message
- Added tooltips for GPU vendor logo, save bios, render test, screenshot button