Huntkey today debuted its latest FX Series of power supplies, including an FX500SE power supply, which is 80Plus Platinum certified, and an FX620M power supply, which is 80Plus Bronze certified.
The FX500SE power supply is certified by 80Plus Platinum, rated at 500W. Its efficiency is up to 92% at typical load. The FX500SE uses a 12cm fan, which is smartly started or stopped when a change in temperature is detected, in order to optimize the cooling system and minimize noise. No word on pricing, but it looks like a decent 80+ Platinum power supply with 43A across the two +12V rails!
Huntkey FX500SE Power Supply Features:
- 80Plus Platinum certified - up to 92% efficiency at typical load
- Complies with Intel ATX 12V V2.31&EPS 12V V2.92
- Full range input voltage 90~264V
- Active PFC (PF>0.99)
- ErP Lot 6 Ready! The standby mode consumes less than 1W when +5VSB is less than 0.1A
- Japan-made bulk capacitors and solid state capacitors
- LLC resonance circuit with DC-DC converter module
- Dynamic smart fan
- Excellent voltage regulation
- Powerful +12V output delivery
- Multiple protections: OVP, UVP, OPP, OTP & SCP