Corsair Carbide Air Series 540 Case Now Available in White
FREMONT, California — December 12, 2013 — Corsair, a world leader in high-performance components to the PC hardware market, today announced that the Carbide Series Air 540 mid-tower PC Case is now available in arctic white in addition to the previously available black and steel silver colors. The Air Series 540’s innovative high-airflow layout and striking looks have won it over 40 awards from top PC reviewers worldwide.
Carbide Series Air 540 High Airflow Mid-tower PC Case
The Carbide Series Air 540 is designed with a wider form factor with two “side-by-side” chambers and a unique Direct Airflow Path™ layout. The layout in each chamber is optimized to limit obstructions and streamline airflow from the intake fans to the hottest PC components, allowing the Air 540 to provide best-in-class cooling at low noise levels.
The main chamber of the Carbide Series Air 540 houses the motherboard, graphics cards, and hot-swap 3.5” drives for superior drive cooling and quick swapping. The second chamber holds the power supply, SSDs, and 5.25” drives behind the motherboard tray. The separate compartments make building a breeze and provide cleaner cable routing and superior cooling for hotter devices.
- Dual side-by-side chambers with Direct Airflow Path cooling
- Support for Mini ITX, Micro ATX, ATX, Extended ATX motherboards and ATX power supplies
- Eight tool-free expansion slots that supports cards lengths up to 12.5” (320mm)
- Mount points for six 120mm or five 140mm fans (or 240/280mm radiator on top and 360/280/240mm radiator in front)
- Two 5.25”, two hot-swap 3.5”, and four 2.5” tool-free drive bays
- Removable front magnetic low-restriction dust filter
- Built-in cable routing cutouts with grommets
- Two USB 3.0 ports plus headphone/mic jacks on front panel
- Oversized flush-mount window
- 16.5" (407mm) deep x 17” (432mm) wide x 18" (457mm) tall
- Available in three colors: arctic white, steel silver, and black
- Both the arctic white and steel silver editions include white LED AF140L front fans.
Pricing, Availability, and Warranty
The Carbide Series Air 540 White Edition has a list price of $149.99 USD and is available from Corsair's worldwide network of authorized distributors and resellers or on the Corsair webstore. The case is backed by a two year warranty.
For more information on Carbide Air Series 540 cases, please visit: http://www.corsair.com/pc-
Founded in 1994, Corsair supplies high performance products purchased primarily by PC gaming enthusiasts who build their own PCs or buy pre-assembled customized systems. The company's award-winning products include DDR3 memory upgrades, mobile storage drives, power supply units, solid-state drives, PC speakers, gaming headsets, gaming keyboards, laser gaming mice, system monitoring and control devices, PC cooling products, and computer cases.