NZXT Rogue Crafted Series SFF Gaming ChassisThu, Oct 16, 2008 - 12:00 AM
NZXT Goes ROGUE
Most the time when you think cube case you tend to think of the Shuttle style small form factor (SFF) case or even something along the lines of the Aspire X-Qpack. The down-side to these cases is in the size of the hardware you can fit in them. The Shuttle has all custom hardware and the Qpack has very limited room. Well, NZXT came up with a case that is in the style of the SFF cube cases, but with more space like a mini tower.
- 3mm Outer Aluminum Frame protects and guards your internals from damage during LAN parties and transportation
- Support for high end large video expansion cards
- Open top window allows view of your system
- Carrying Strap for LAN Go-ers and moving the PC
- Supports ATX PSU and expands for larger PSU over 700W and all NZXT PSUs up to the Precise 1200W
- Locking Door Mechanism for security at LAN events
- Weight reduction through aluminum chassis
- Great ventilation and cooling with 5 x 120mm fans
- Removable Motherboard Tray Supports E-SATA, Mic, Audio-in, 2 x USB 2.0
- Model: Rogue Series
- Case Type: Small Form Factor
- Front Panel Material: Aluminum
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 368 x 278.2 x 421.2 mm
- Cooling System:
- Front: None
- Fans Rear: 1 X 120 mm Blue LED Fan (included)
- Side panel: 4 X 120mm Fans (two optional)
- External: 2x 5.25″, 1x 3.5”
- Internal: 4x 3.5″
The Rogue comes packed in a sturdy cardboard box showing the black version of the case and has the case specs printed on the side.
The Rogue has closed cell foam end caps and is wrapped in plastic to help protect it in the box.