ZOWIE GEAR Announces MASHU Gaming Headset
ZOWIE GEAR’s gaming product line is expanding thanks to the launch of a competitive gaming headset called MASHU. ZOWIE MASHU is named after Lake Mashu which is one of the clearest lakes in the world. With the new headset, ZOWIE aims to provide clear and precise sound so gamers can get more information in order to make the right decisions in-game. It took ZOWIE GEAR almost three years to design this headset! The company said that they worked with many of the top players to do sound adjustment, hoping to provide the one that can determine the status of the game; like the sense of direction, positioning precision and the judgment of the sense of distance. ZOWIE MASHU is equipped with neodymium speakers that offer clean and distortion-free sound even in high volumes. Its auto-adjusting, large ear-cups ensure maximum comfort while the uni-directional microphone provides a clear and precise voice transmission, with 99.999% Oxygen-Free Copper cable (OFC) that guarantees lower signal loss than regular cables. The ZOWIE MASHU are priced at $129.99 or EUR 129,99 (VAT included) and are expected to be released in the middle of April 2013.
ZOWIE MASHU Features:
- Large ear-cups cover the ears, providing maximum comfort for long periods of time, blocking outside noise.
- Large Ear-cups auto-adjust in four directions for the best fit on any head
- Closed-type design for an optimized sound experience.
- Neodymium speakers offer clean and distortion-free sound.
- Exceptional directional sound system provides clear and precise positioning.
- Uni-directional microphone ensures clear and precise voice transmission.
- 99,999% Oxygen-Free Copper cable (OFC) for a complete sound experience with lower signal loss than regular cables.
Posted by | Thu, Mar 21, 2013 - 08:45 AM