NVIDIA Releases GeForce 304.79 Beta Drivers - Adds TXAA Support
NVIDIA released new drivers that add support for NVIDIA TXAA (GeForce GTX 600-series Kepler-Based GPUs), new SLI profiles and a number of bug fixes that will make some gamers very happy. The main update in the drivers is most cetainly the addition of TXAA. NVIDIA TXAA is new film-style anti-aliasing technique designed specifically to reduce temporal aliasing (crawling and flickering in motion) through a combination of hardware AA, custom CG film style AA resolve, and a temporal filter. The Secret World by Funcom will be the first game to support TXAA. It should be noted that it will not be enabled when the game ships as Funcom will be releasing a patch for NVIDIA TXAA. You can download the GeForce 304.79 beta drivers here.
- Fixed a compatibility issue with Civilization V and GeForce 400/500 series GPUs
- Fixed instances of flickering or missing mouse cursor when hardware cursor is enabled (reported with Aion, World of Warcraft, Eve Online and others).
- Fixed instances of very low frame rates in Deus Ex: Human Revolution (DX11).
- Fixed an issue that caused a PC reboot instead of a PC shut down.
- Fixed an issue that led to a black screen after driver installation.
- Power management mode settings now persist across driver overinstalls.
Posted by | Tue, Jul 03, 2012 - 09:22 AM