Skyrim Update 1.5 Released for PS3 & XBOX 360
Eagerly awaited patch version 1.5 for popular game Skyrim has now been released on XBOX 360 and PlayStation 3. It has quite a few new features and bug fixes. The new features are listed below and demonstrated in the video. However, there are too many bug fixes to list here, so just a few are: followers sneak properly when player is sneaking; in "A Cornered Rat" the death of certain NPCs no longer blocks progression; fixed issue where Calixto would fail to die properly in "Blood on the Ice" and general crash fixes and memory optimizations. The full list is available at the Bethesda blog.
- New cinematic kill cameras for projectile weapons and spells
- New kill moves and animations for melee weapons
- Smithing skill increases now factor in the created item’s value
- Improved visual transition when going underwater
- Improved distance LOD transition for snowy landscapes
Posted by | Fri, Apr 06, 2012 - 09:05 PM