M-ROCK’s Extreme Zion Laptop & Camera BagThu, Feb 19, 2009 - 12:00 AM
Introducing M-ROCK’s Flagship Backpack
All modern mobile electronic equipment needs protection while in transport. With the proliferation of such devices the need for such protective transport containers is ever increasing. Today, we are going to look at the new M-ROCK Zion combination laptop and camera backpack.
M-ROCK is primarily a maker of a line of camera bags. The line extends from very small bags for things like phones and music devices to their new combination laptop and full DSLR kit backpacks, with many intermediate sized bags between. There are several styles and many sizes of bags to fit the needs of almost any photographer. All of the M-ROCK bags (beyond the very smallest sacks) are made of durable padded nylon materials with soft non-scratch interiors, have combinations of hook and loop, zippers, and buckle closures and feature multiple carrying options such as hand-held, belt attached, and shoulder straps.
The Zion fits the “laptop plus DSLR kit” backpack category and is one of M-ROCK’s largest bags. It is designed for laptops (up to 15”) along with a full sized camera kit.
The Zion features:
- Separate rear laptop compartment
- External bungee straps and pockets
- Removable/reconfigurable interior padded dividers
- Accessory Bag for keeping loose items inside the main compartment (HWD: 7x5x11 inches,17.8×12.7×27.9cm)
- Weather jacket/lens changing bag
- Lens cloth
- Wire port for your MP3 player headphones
- Snap hook for keys
- Two exterior storage pockets
- Two interior mesh pockets
- Heavy duty construction and padding
- Airline carry-on compatible size
- Compatibility with M-Rock’s Attachment System
- Interior Measurement (maximum): (HWD) 17x12x6.25 inches (42.5 x 30 x 15.6 cm)
- Separate Rear Laptop compartment (fits max 15 inch laptop): (HWD) 17x12x2.25 inches (42.5 x 30 x 6 cm)
- Exterior Dimensions (including front pockets): (HWD) 18.5x13x11.75 inches (46.25 x 32.5 x 29.4 cm)
- Empty weight: 6 lbs. (2.7 kg)
- 5 year manufacturer’s warranty