Kingston HyperX Genesis 8GB DDR3 1600 Memory Kit ReviewMon, Jan 23, 2012 - 12:00 AM
Introduction & Specifications
Kingston has been designing memory modules since 1987, when its founders released a single product to fill a -need they saw in the market. Since then, Kingston has expanded to be one of- if not the- premiere memory company in the world. Their products range from value-minded OEM products to server-grade memory to enthusiast-oriented performance RAM. More recently, Kingston has expanded its offerings into flash drives and solid state drives.
- Superior Quality: Kingston qualifies all components and tests all modules in all stages of production.
- Guaranteed Compatibility: Kingston customizes its memory and guarantees 100-percent compatibility.
- Convenience: Kingston provides a complete range of memory solutions at competitive prices for thousands of systems.
- Stability: Established in 1987, Kingston has grown to be the largest independent memory module manufacturer in the industry.
- Reliability: Its commitment to using the highest-quality components and to 100-percent testing makes Kingston memory the most reliable on the market.
- Expertise: Kingston is involved in the DRAM process from the dicing of the wafer to encasing the integrated circuits to assembling the module to testing the finished product.
- Warranty: Kingston offers a lifetime warranty on all memory modules and Flash cards, a three-year warranty on SSDNow drives and a five-year warranty on DataTraveler USB Flash drives. Visit the Kingston warranty statement page