Intel Releases Beta Graphics Drivers w/ Adobe Premier Pro CC and Photoshop CC FixesSat, May 10, 2014 - 6:17 PM
Intel has released a new BETA graphics driver that addresses issues seen with the latest versions of Adobe Premiere Pro CC and Adobe Photoshop CC software applications. Please post any feedback specific to this BETA driver here in this Thread. Support for this driver is very limited, but you can post any feedback specific to this BETA driver here in this thread over on the Intel Community Forums.
Issues Fixed in Intel 22.214.171.12474 (10.18.10.3
- Fixed a crash with new RED Debayering feature for Adobe Premier Pro CC.
- Fixed a compilation failure with Path blur kernels for Adobe Photoshop CC.
You can download the Beta Intel Iris and HD Graphics Driver for Windows 7/8/8.1 32-bit and 64-bit at this download site.
The drivers will work on the following Intel processors:
- 4th Generation Intel Core Processor Platform
- 4th Generation Intel Core Processor U Series-based Platform
- 4th Generation Intel Core Processor Y Series-based Platform
- 3rd Generation Intel Core Processor Platform
- 3rd Generation Intel Core Processor U Series-based Platform
- 3rd Generation Intel Core Processor Y Series-based Platform
- Intel Pentium Processor 1403 v2/1405 v2/2020M/2030M/2117U/ 2129Y/2127U/A1018/G2010/G2020/G2020T/G2030/G2030T/G2100T/ G2120/G2120T/G2130/G2140
- Intel Celeron Processor 927UE/1000M/1005M/1007U/1017U/1019Y/1020E/1020M/1037U/1047UE/G1610/G1610T/G1620/G1620T/G1630
- Intel Pentium Processor 3550M/3556U/3558U/3560Y/3561Y/G3220/G3220T/G3320TE/G3420/G3420T/G3430
- Intel Celeron Processor 2000E/2002E/2950M/2955U/2957U/2961Y/ 2980U/2981U/G1820/G1820T/G1820TE/G1830