In Win Goes B2 Stealth Bomber
In Win is no stranger to making a case based on a theme. The last case they sent us to look at was their homage to the Ferrari 430. They have now sent us their new addition to the extreme series that is based on the B2 Stealth bomber. Let’s start by looking at the specifications and features of the B2 Extreme Series case from In Win.
- Fighter Jet-Like Auto-Sensing Front Door
- W-Shaped Side Intakes Inspired by B2 Bomber
- Dual Fan VGA Turbo Cooling System
- Patented Shock-Free Railing System
- Vibration-Free Fan Holder
- Tool-Free Mechanical Design
- Case Size: Mid Tower
- Material: Plastic Panels, SECC Steel
- Drive Bays: External5.25″ x 4 3.5″ x 2 Internal 3.5″ x 5
- Mother Board: ATX / mATX
- Front Ports: e-SATA x 2,IEEE 1394 x 1, USB 2.0 x 2, HD/AC’97 Audio
- PSU TYPE: ATX 12V PS2 Size
- I/O Slots: PCI/AGP Slots × 7
- Thermal Solutions: Smart-3D UniDuct™, 12cm Ceramic Fans at Front & Rear Panels, VGA Turbo Cooling System with 8 cm Side Ceramic Fan x 2, Support Water-Cooling
- Dimension (HxWxD): 435 x 235 x 525 mm (17.1” x 9.3” x 20.7”)
With the first look of the box for the B2 you can tell with out a doubt this is military inspired. There is a nice image of the case, with an image of a jet cockpit behind it.
Out of the box we can see that it is packed in foam end caps and wrapped in plastic.