This was the fastest result I was able to accomplish and save a screenshot of. It turns out my Phenom II has one core that fails around 5GHz to 5100MHz, one core that fails around 5300MHz, and then two good cores that fail at 5600MHz. AMD Overdrive was not working no matter what work-around I tried, so I was limited by that one bum core. Click the image for the full screen capture.
After three hours of testing I had exhausted all the tricks I had up my sleeve to get this chip to run any faster. I managed one run at 5048MHz but the system locked up as I was grabbing a screenshot. I will revisit Phenom II overclocking after I can acquire a few more chips and find a suitable processor for liquid nitrogen benching.