Genius Introduces GX Gaming SW-G5.1 3500 Surround SpeakersTue, Mar 26, 2013 - 5:40 AM
Genius today announced the GX Gaming Series 5.1 surround sound speaker system is now available in USA – the SW-G5.1 3500. Raising the GX Gaming Series to a new sonic level, this 80 watt RMS speaker system includes a 6.5-inch subwoofer providing 30 watts of heart-thumping bass, five 10 watt satellite speakers for positional audio, and a remote control for convenient volume and bass adjustment.
With the hook design, the satellite speakers of the SW-G5.1 3500 can be hung on walls, helping to maximize the surround sound experience. The 5.1 surround sound setup of the SW-G5.1 3500 gives gamers an advantage in first person shooter games by allowing them to pinpoint enemy locations by sound alone. Gaming on regular stereo speakers only allows users to discern between right and left. The 5.1 sound enables gamers to listen to opponents’ footsteps from all surrounding directions.
Product Features of SW-G5.1 3500 5.1 CH Surround Sound Gaming Speaker System
- Total output power 80 watts (RMS)
- Powerful 6.5 inch bass subwoofer with LED indicator
- Five satellite speakers with hook design for easy wall mounting
- Remote control with adjustable volume and bass controls
- Dual input for PC 5.1 CH sound card, PC, MP3/CD player or TV
- Easy access headphone and microphone jack for private chatting and listening
- MSRP: $149.99
- Available in the US and Canada