EVGA TORQ X10 Gaming Mouse Now Available To Pre-OrderFri, May 23, 2014 - 12:58 PM
g the EVGA TORQ X10 Gaming Mouse
May 23rd, 2014 – Introducing the EVGA TORQ X10 gaming mouse. Built with the highest quality materials including a real Carbon Fiber surface, this mouse was designed from the ground up to satisfy the needs of the hardcore gamer with a high quality laser sensor that provides up to 8200 DPI, an adjustable weight system, nine programmable buttons and a unique sizing system that allows you to adjust the height of the body.
We didn’t stop there though. The EVGA TORQ X10 features the highest quality Omron switches with a lifespan of over 20 million clicks. We also included a full metal base that provides solid construction, the latest Avago 9800 laser sensor providing up to 8200DPI with 1000Hz polling rate, a 6FT silver coated USB cable, and much more.
The EVGA TORQ X10 is available for Pre-Order starting today exclusively at Newegg with special Pre-Order pricing!
- Learn more about the EVGA TORQ X10 at http://www.evga.com/mice/torq
- Pre-Order the EVGA TORQ X10 Carbon at Newegg for $69.99
- Pre-Order the EVGA TORQ X10 at Newegg for $49.99
EVGA TORQ X10 Specifications
- Max DPI: 8200
- Sensor Type: Laser (Avago 9800)
- Main Switch Type: Omron – 20 million click lifecycle
- Programmable Buttons: 9
- Min/Max Weight: 147g/160g
- Max Polling/Report Rate: 1000Hz
- LED Color: Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Orange, Pink, Purple
- Feet Type: Low Friction PTFE
- Max Number of Profiles: 5 (512K Onboard)
EVGA TORQ X10 Features
- Real Carbon Fiber Surface
- Ambidextrous design supports right or left handed gamers
- Adjustable height system supports all gamers
- Adjustable DPI up to 8200 DPI with On-the-Fly Sensitivity adjustment
- Adjustable weight system
- Highest quality materials including silver coated wire, Omron switches and Carbon Fiber surface
- Robust software allows full control over mouse including Macro setup, profiles and OSD
- Super low friction PTFE mouse feet
- Onboard storage can support up to 5 separate profiles
EVGA Unleash Software
The EVGA TORQ X10 gaming mouse comes complete with a full software package that allows complete control over the mouse. Customize the color, button settings, DPI and profiles. The EVGA Unleash software also has an OSD (On Screen Display) that makes it easy to see what profile or DPI setting you are using!
- Allows full control of the EVGA TORQ X10.
- Easy to switch between right/left handed mode.
- Ability to reassign any of the 9 buttons.
- Designed with usability in mind.
- Heads up display shows key settings at a glance.
- Flexible macro and profiling system.
- Adjustable LED color and brightness.
EVGA is the #1 NVIDIA authorized partner in channel sales throughout North America and UK. Based on the philosophy of intelligent innovation, market knowledge, and the real time operation, EVGA continues to identify the need in the market place and providing the solution to that need. By offering product differentiation, 24/7 tech support, a 90 day Step-Up program, and other customer focused programs, EVGA is a clear leader in all categories: etail, retail, distribution, and system integration. With headquarters in Brea, CA, EVGA’s global coverage includes EVGA GmbH in Munich, EVGA LATAM in Miami, and EVGA Hong Kong. For further information online about EVGA, visit: http://www.evga.com