EVGA Introduces the EVGA GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOSTTue, Mar 26, 2013 - 9:14 AM
The EVGA GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST has arrived. This card gives you 66% more memory bandwidth, NVIDIA SLI, and NVIDIA GPU Boost technology that dynamically maximizes clock speeds, delivering class-leading performance to the GTX 650 family. Plus, this newly designed GPU offers up to an impressive 30% performance improvement, so you can play all your favorite games at full-HD resolutions and high quality settings. EVGA will be initially offering two versions of the GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST. This includes a standard and Superclocked version.
- EVGA GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST – $169.99
- EVGA GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST Superclocked – $179.99
The EVGA GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST graphics card features many new and key features:
- NVIDIA GPU Boost Technology – Dynamically maximizes clock speeds to push performance to new levels and bring out the best in every game.
- NVIDIA SLI Technology – Used by the most demanding gamers worldwide, SLI lets you link up to two GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST’s together for astounding performance.
- NVIDIA SMX Engine – Brand new processing engine which delivers twice the performance/watt compared to previous generations.
- NVIDIA FXAA – Lightning fast anti-aliasing in a huge variety of games with the simple click of a mouse.
- NVIDIA TXAA – Next generation anti-aliasing algorithm that delivers the image quality of 8x MSAA, with the performance hit of only 2x MSAA.
- Adaptive Vertical Sync – Dynamically adjusts VSync to your monitor’s native refresh rate for the smoothest gameplay possible.
- Frame Rate Target – Set a target Frame Rate with EVGA Precision X and your card will automatically adjust the power/performance to meet that target.
- PCI Express 3.0 – Offers double the bandwidth of PCI Express 2.0, for highest data transfer speeds. Also backwards compatible with all existing PCI Express motherboards.