EVGA Introduces GeForce GTX TITAN & Precision X 4.0.0Thu, Feb 21, 2013 - 12:27 PM
EVGA today announce not one, but five NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan video cards! You have the Titan, Titan SC, Titan SC Signature, Titan SC Hydro Copper and the Titan SC Hydro Copper Signature! The base and boost clock speeds on all the overclocked and water cooled cards are still to be determined, so it looks like it will be a bit before these cards come to market.
In addition to the EVGA GeForce GTX TITAN, EVGA is also introducing a new version of its popular “Precision” overclocking software: EVGA Precision X 4.0.0. Redesigned to support the EVGA GeForce GTX TITAN, version 4.0.0 adds many new features for nearly all EVGA graphics cards.
EVGA Precision X 4.0.0 provides many new and key features:
- GPU and Memory Frequency/Clock Offset
- Power Target Control (GeForce GTX Titan / 600)
- Temperature Target Control (GeForce GTX Titan)
- Pixel Clock Overclocking – OC your refresh rate
- Frame Rate Target Control
- GPU Voltage Adjustment + Overvoltage (GeForce GTX Titan)
- Custom Fan Control/Fan Curve
- Profiling system allowing up to 10 profiles with hotkey
- Robust monitoring allowing ingame, system tray and/or Logitech LCD monitoring
- In game screenshot hotkey, supports BMP, PNG and JPG formats
- Custom skins including ones created by the EVGA community!
- Support for wireless Bluetooth overclocking via custom Android app